Skin and hair care with aloe vera gel!
If I were asked what is my favorite thing in skin and hair care, my answer would be aloe vera gel. I can’t imagine my skin and hair care without aloe vera gel! I use aloe vera gel on all types of hair packs, face packs. I think it’s a magical plant, because the use of aloe vera for ages, from beauty treatments to health. Tree aloe vera gel suits me quite well but the problem is I don’t always get tree aloe vera and when I go out I don’t always get it.
I have been using Nature’s Republic 92% Aloe Vera Gel for several years. Using it, my skin looked very soft and healthy, in fact, I like the product very much. So this is my must have beauty product now. Today’s review is about this hyped product! I know, many people like me have benefited by using it. But for those who still do not know about this aloe vera gel, today’s article is for them.
Nature’s Republic 92% Aloe Vera Gel Review
300 ml of green transparent plastic. The package of aloe vera gel comes in the container. It claims that this product contains completely natural aloe vera. Inside the container is a transparent gel with a light odor. It can be used on hands, feet, face everywhere. It will tighten the skin, make the skin healthy and keep the hair soft and smooth. Very useful for those who have acne problems. All in all, this product is giving you the same benefits that you get from the aloe vera plant!
What are the ingredients?
Take a look at the list of ingredients. The ingredients of each product should be checked before buying.
1. Aloe vera gel 2. Alcohol 3. Glyceryl polyacrylate 4. Dipropylene glycol 5. Butylene glycol 6. Glycerin 7. Propylene glycol 6. Propionne glycol 6.1,2-Hex Acid) 10. Betaine 11. Hyaluronate 12. Calendula Officinalis Extract 13. Zanthoxylum Alatum Fruit Extract 14. Thuja occidentalis 15. Carbomer 16. PEG-60 hydride 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 16. Triethanolamine 16. Phenoxyethanol 19. Water 20. Perfume 21. Disodium EDTA
How do I use it?
I clean my face before going to bed at night and apply it for 30 minutes, then wash it well, the skin looks very glowing and healthy. It works very well on my acne-prone skin, the blemishes have also gradually diminished a lot. I mix it in all kinds of hair masks and face packs. It helps a lot in reducing suntan, soothing gives an effect on the skin. I also use it before applying makeup so that the makeup sits well on the skin and does not stick to the cake. What I like about using this aloe vera gel is that it is very light, blends well with the skin.
How to use Nature’s Republic aloe vera gel
1. Aloe vera gel can be applied directly to the skin to reduce sunburn.
2. You can apply aloe vera pack to keep the skin fresh. Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera juice with one egg white and half a teaspoon of lemon juice to make a good pack. Apply on the whole face, when it is dry, wash it off with warm water.
3. Applying aloe vera twice a day on the skin will brighten it up in a few weeks. A beautiful healthy glow comes with the use.
4. You can make hair packs by combining aloe vera gel, pickles and eggs. With regular use, hair will grow faster.
5. Aloe vera gel can also be applied as a moisturizer after cutting, after hair removal, after save. Since there is a small amount of alcohol, spending too much time on the face of many people can lead to dehydrated fillings. If it suits you well, you can use it.
It worked very well in my case, so bought again and again. Try it once and you will definitely like it, it is a multi purpose product! However, whether you are allergic to aloe vera, it is a little care. Be sure to test the patch and then use it. You can get this product at Shop.sajgoj.com, where you can buy two physical shops of cosmetics, one located in Jamuna Future Park and the other in Border Square. If you want, you can also order online at home.